Welcome to The Plumber 247
With The Plumber 247's Fixed Price Plumbing it puts you, the customer, back in control; because we provide a fixed price solution before we start the job.
Our engineers carry a huge selection of plumbing and heating spares which means most jobs can be done on the spot without additional travel or mileage charges, making our the cost to you very competitive.
FREEPHONE The Plumber 247 now on: 0800 037 6525
The Plumber 247 Services - Fixed price solutions
Fixed Price Plumbing Solutions
- Bath - blocked/leak/dripping/seal
- Sink - blocked/leak/dripping
- Toilets - various
- Wash hand basin - blocked/leak/dripping
- Various other plumbing needs
Fixed Price Gas Solutions
- Boiler - replacement/service
- Gas fire & back boiler service
- Gas fire service
- Radiator replacement
- Thermostatic radiator valve - replacement
- Gas cooker - installation
- Boiler service + Landlord Certificate (boiler only)
Fixed Price Drainage/Power Flushing & Boiler Solutions
- CCTV drainage survey
- main drain unblocked
- Number of radiators Power Flushed
- Magnaclean + installation
- Boiler replacement - Intergas solution
What do our customers say about us?
It went very well. Job well done, clean and a nice guy. I will have no hesitation to contact them again!
Nathalie Perrotton // 16th November 2016
Cheery friendly plumber, job done quickly and efficiently and we'll definitely use this company again.
Margaret Blake // 4th November 2016
The tradesmen were 1st class and excellent. The job was carried out in good time and the guys were friendly.
Lynne Robertson // 21st October 2016
Very friendly and high standard of work. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Sarah McNee // 20th October 2016
Very professional and reassuring.
Helen Wright // 10th October 2016
Plumber was sent by insurance company and was very efficient.
C Fairclough // 4th October 2016
We have had numerous jobs completed by Triplepoint over the years and i can't recommend them enough. The care and attention to detail is worth every penny. Ann
Ann Stevenson // 3rd October 2016